Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another publisher for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs and DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The formating of the paper is in line with the template for preparation of papers
- References are provided in line with the Referencing Guide
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this conference site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of the International Scientific Conference Strategic Management and Decision Support Systems in Strategic Management and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.